- September 10, 2011
- UniSpec awarded 8(a) GSA STARS II contract
UniSpec awarded 8(a) STARS II contract in Functional Area I, II, III, and IV. Some of the benefits of the STARS Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) include: Multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle; Five-year base with one five-year option; a $10 billion program ceiling; and Directed Order Authority - Directed task orders up to $4 million each are allowed for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities.*
- August 10, 2011
- UniSpec awarded Statistical Modeling and Analytics engagement at Justice
UniSpec is performing statistical consulting work at the DOJ. The project was put in place to review return on investment and business cases with prosecuting types of cases.
- July 15, 2011
- UniSpec awarded Cyber e-Authentication Cloud Portal support task at NASA HQ
UniSpec is performing consultative work for the NASA CIO in the areas of Certification and Accreditation via POA&M guidance and Cloud Security optimization.
- March 20, 2011
- UniSpec performing Apple iPad and mobile desktop Mobile Device Management (MDM) for US Attorneys
UniSpec continues to perform mission critical tasks for the Department of Justice. These tasks include mobile device management (MDM) and OS administration.
- January 15, 2011
- UniSpec awarded Cloud Computing Virtualization project at the Department of Commerce
UniSpec is supporting the Commerce NTIS Deputy CIO in network design, optimization and ongoing support. The continued support includes migrating to an optimized VLAN solution, an upgraded Cybersecurity posture, as well as desktop virtualization to migrate into a Cloud Architecture.
- September 2010
- UniSpec awarded Cybersecurity Strategic Services subcontract to support OCIO/CISO at HUD
UniSpec recently performed high value consultative support services to Lockheed Martin for the OCIO/CISO at HUD. UniSpec has supported Lockheed for the past 3 years in the areas of Certification and Accreditation, Security Testing and Evaluation, Vulnerability Analysis, and POA&M support.
- August 2010
- Unispec Enterprises Website bestowed a GDUSA Magazine American Inhouse Design Award
Unispec Enterprises was awarded a July/August 2010 American Inhouse Design Award by GDUSA Magazine (Internet/Intranet Design Category) for our redesigned “Unispec Enterprises Website” in the annual design competition. [+]
- June 2010
- Unispec recently designed their first full-page print advertisement for Washington Technology Magazine
Unispec Enterprises’ in-house marketing department ran their first-ever print design advertisement in Washington Technology Magazine’s June 2010 “The Top 100 Government Contractors”. This specific issue is relevant in the federal contracting field, as many federal officers, directors, VPs and contractors read this particular issue to see where the market, businesses, and the government are heading.